FRAMESI BY- ROOTS UP MOUSSE SPRAY REVIEW



I am not gifted with the best kind of hair and I am well aware of that. Having some really pretty and voluminous hair is what we all girls want. in most cases, like mine, we are gifted with really thin hair that stick to the scalp and gives the impression of being almost bald to the other person.
To get that volume out of hose hair, i recently got ahold of a product that claimed to do so. Yes, as you can read the title of the blog, it is the Framesi- Roots Up Mousse spray. I was told that it will give a buffed effect to my hair without damaging them and without making them look sticky.
If you don't know or never heard of Framesi, then Framesi is a hair-care brand that makes some really good and affordable hair products . From hair gels to hair extensions, they have everything, you name it.
They always try to make products that have less side effects and good performance. For a drugstore hair-care brand, they make some really good products. I have tried many hair-sprays to get a good finish and voluminous effect. Some of them worked while some were a complete flop.
Starting with the packaging, the spray was like any other hair spray you would find, whether it'd be a high-end or drugstore brand.The Framesi bottle though, looked a bit bigger in the picture than it actually was. 
Framesi claims to provide you with a spray foam that provides maximum volume. This foam spray lifts the roots of the hair while the hair lengths will be soft with a good body. Framesi By Be You Roots Up Mousse Spray provides protection against external influences, such as UV rays and leaves no residue in the hair. This mousse has Hold factor 3 and unweighted. 

Instructions to use are: 


  • Bring Framesi By Be You Roots Up Mousse Spray to wet or damp hair.
  • Work through the hair and then let it dry for a volumizing result.

Now talking about my experience, Framesi did work out good. The mousse spray was indeed light-weighted and doesn't leave any residue behind, which is a good thing. It doesn't make your hair look sticky or solid as brick. It dies provide you with good volume and makes your hair look shiny and fluffy, that's what I felt. It thickens the hair and maximizes roots' volume without making them look heavier or extra dry. I was happy with result of this product though I think there are better products than Framesis' roots' up spray but budget wise, I think its a good product.

The only thing that I didn't like was the volume of the product. The volume was less and I don't know whether this product actually protects hair from UV rays or not because I live in an area where sun is seen less. Other than that, I would recommend this product. I think it's good but there are better products out there but if you are running on a low budget, then this might work for you. 

Writer: Faiza Saif

Comments

  1. Very nice, thanks for adding a negative point in the end, otherwise I had started considering you the brand ambassador of the product.

    Well structured article!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts