Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review.



We all know that Maybelline New York has come up with some really good stuff lately and they've sucessfully captured the attention of the beauty bloggers, makeup artists and several others. Introducing their 'Fit Me' collection, they definitely made a good contribution in their cosmetics line. Maybelline is a well known drugstore brand with good quality products and their affordable prices. Well, I don't mind buying a $7 or $8 foundation if it works or atleast tries to meet to the reputation of that of like a $30 or $40 high-end foundation. 
I tried out several of their new Fit Me products and I was intrigued to try out some more. Well, curiosity had the best of me and I did. For starters, I bought a couple of their new foundations and I was impressed by the quality and the performace of the products so I decided to give their Fit Me Concealers a shot too.
Though Maybelline has introduced a good shade range for their Luminous+Smooth and Matte+Poreless foundations, they only provided 6 shades for their concealer, which was a bit dissappointing, considering Maybelline is doing pretty good in their Fit Me Collection.
Now, talking about their concealers, the packing is same as that of any other tube shaped concealer. I bought their shade 20 (sand) and shade 25 (medium). The product itself is lightweight, no-oil, no wax, non-comedogenic, dermetologist tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free.

 Some of them have yellow undertones while some have pink undertones. I went for their pink undertone concealers. Considering that I have some really noticable under-eye circles, I had a hard time hiding them with this concealer alone. Though, after I color corrected and applied it, it turned out really good. It covered all my dark circles and acne spots amazingly. The consistency of the liquid is thin that means that you may have to apply more than one layer to get the desired coverage but, hey, the coverage is buildable and its amazing how it blends and leaves you with a seamless finish. Also, it doesn't crease under the eyes and stays on for approximately 7 to 8 hours straight. I heard that it was being compared with the NARS creamy concealers and beauty blogger said that this a dupe of it, I won't exactly agree to that. I am not sure if comparing it with the NARS creamy concealer is right because I think the consistency and pigmentation of the NARS one is somewhat more than the Fit Me Concealer but, hey, everybody's got their own opinion.
A couple of cons that I found in this product were the limited variety of the shades and the ingredients not being listed. On the whole, I think this concealer was a win for me.
Will I recommend it?
Yes, I recommend this product. It is a good product with some affordable prices and nice performace.

Comments

Popular Posts