Ways to get a flawless skin.

 You want that Pinterest flawless skin? Well guess what? Everyone does. You can get that by using several different cosmetic products filled with chemicals or by using basic things in your kitchen and without chemicals. The choice is yours. I prefer my own products because I know what is going on my face and I won't have any major side effects and you can save a lot of money too.
I am going to share 2 of my best homemade products that has helped me get rid of my acne, spot marks and tighten my pores.
Homemade remedies are best in my opinion when it comes to dealing with my skin because I try to avoid as much chemicals as I can and I advice you should too, we never know what side effects or blunders they can cause. Just by using some simple kitchen products, you can solve any skin problem that you have within a couple of days.
The first remedy that I'm going to tell you now will solve your acne problems and remove acne scars within a couple of days. This will not only remove your acne but it will also not leave behind any scar and leave your skin glowing and flawless. You can thank me later for this.

TURMERIC MASK FOR ACNE-FREE AND CLEAR SKIN


Things you will need:

1. 2 tbsp. rice flour
2. 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
3. 1 tbsp. yougurt
4. 1 tsp. honey

Directions:

Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well. Apply on cleansed face in a thin layer and let it dry. It will take almost 10 to 15 mins to dry. Once it has dried, start massaging your face using your index and middle finger in circular motion and with less pressure. Once you have cleared all of the product from your face, wash off with cool water. Use this mask twice a week.

This remedy is perfect for people having acne prone skin or dealing with acne issues. If you have a sensitive skin, be free to use it as it will not cause any harm; I can assure you that. It will sting you a bit but that's all as the turmeric powder has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a well-known Indian spice and used in the medical as well as cosmetic industry.






COFFEE MASK FOR FIRM AND GLOWING SKIN



Things you will need:

1. 1 tbsp. Instant coffee
2. Milk (as needed)

Directions:

In a bowl, add 1 tbsp. Instant coffee and start by adding 1 tbsp. milk. Instant coffee is soluble, you won't get a thick paste but make sure it's not very runny to avoid dripping. Wash your face thoroughly, and apply a thick layer on your skin. Leave it for 20 mins then wash off with cool water. Apply a moisturizer once you are done. Use this mask 2-3 times a week.



Coffee is one of the best anti-oxidants you can find in nature and you'd be surprised to see the results of this mask. It not only protects the skin from free radical that damage your skin but it also tightens the pores and gets off oil and dirt off of your face. Just as coffee adds shine to your hair, it does the same to your skin. Coffee also improves the texture of the skin and prevents wrinkles thus you can rely on coffee oil to ward off your wrinkles and fine lines. Coffee is also best known to reduce puffy eyes and treat dark circles and when combined with milk, you get yourself one tone fairer!


Writer: Faiza Saif

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts